Judiciary Exam is the gateway to India’s most prestigious position- A judge. Being a judge not only gives you a successful career but also is a position that comes with great responsibility.
Most of the Judiciary Exam notifications are out and candidates are trying their best to crack the exam. You may have joined some coachings or test series for the judiciary exam but still, you need good books as your best companion.
Here are the recommended books which can be referred:-
- General Knowledge – Upkar, Lucent’s General Knowledge and Arihant’s General Science(for static gk) and Pratiyogita Darpan (for current affairs)
- Ultimate Guide to the Judicial Services Examination 2018 – For all States by LexiNexis
- English – Objective general English by R.S Aggarwal
- Indian Constitution – V.N Shukla, J.N Pandey, PM Bakshi
- Indian Penal Code – P.S.A. Pillai’s criminal law Book, K.D Gaur
- Indian Contract Act and the Indian Evidence Act – Avtar Singh
- Code of Civil Procedure – C.K. Takwani
- Criminal Procedure Court – R.V. Kelkar
- Torts – R.K Bangia
Note: Please refer to the following BARE ACTS carefully.
- Constitution of India- Bare Act, Pratayogita Darpan (Polity issue), M.P.Jain
- Code of Civil Procedure – Bare Act, Takwani
- Transfer of Property Act – Bare Act, Poonam Pradhan (lexis Nexis)
- Specific Reliefs Act – Bare Act, Avtar Singh
- Indian Evidence Act – Bare Act, V.P. Sarathi, Batuklal
- Code of Criminal Procedure – Bare Act, Kelkar
- Negotiable Instruments Act – Bare Act
- MP Land Revenue Code – Bare Act
Join the best test series for judicial preperation:
Join the best judicial coaching in chandigarh & Ranchi http://divineinstitute.co