Application fee for the Law UGC Net 2021
In UGC NET exam fees will differ for all categories.. The category-wise fee details are mentioned below:
- General/Unreserved: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-NCL: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs. 250/-
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The qualifying exam has to be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
- Candidates should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
- Candidates, appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- 5% relaxation is given to Ph.D degree holders in aggregate marks. Such candidates should have a Master’s degree examination which shall be completed by 19th September 1991.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Junior Research Fellowship(JRF)
- Not more than 31 years as on 01 October 2021. (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only).
- Relaxation of 5 years is provided in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category.
- Three years of relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates with L.L.M. degree. A relaxation of upto 5 years is provided to the candidates who have served in the armed forces subject to the length of service in the armed forces up to the first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is to be held.
- Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET: Reservation Policy
The reservation policy of the Government of India is applicable to UGC-NET. According to this, in the Central Universities and Institutions which are deemed to be Universities, 10% of the seats are reserved for the category General-Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS), 15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste(SC), 7.5% for the category Scheduled Tribe(ST) and 27% for the category Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non Creamy layer”(OBC-NCL).
Each category will have 4 (four)% reservations horizontally for Persons with Disabilities(PwD) as defined in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act,2016) (source-Press Release by UGC).
UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
The UGC NET 2021 June Examination will be conducted as a computer-based test (CBT) only. The Online Test will consist of two papers. both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between two papers.
|Paper||Number Of Questions||Marks||Duration||Mode Of Examination||Language|
|Paper 1||50||100||3 Hours (180 Minutes)||Online||Hindi and English|
|Paper 2||100||200||3 Hours (180 Minutes)||Online||Hindi and English|
UGC NET 2021 Selection Procedure
Admission into various Indian Universities or Institutions for the position of <strong>Assistant professor or JRF</strong> will be offered on the basis of cut off score secured as per their categories. <strong>Top 15%</strong> of candidates from each category and subject will be selected and declared eligible for Assistant Professor Position only.
The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
The National level test for determining the eligibility of candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship/Assistant Professor in all Science subjects falling under the Faculties of Science (Physical, Biological and Applied) is being conducted jointly with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The candidates desirous of availing UGC-JRF or obtaining eligibility for Assistant Professor in the Science subjects are advised to appear at the UGC-CSIR national level test announced by the CSIR. The UGC Test for JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor will be held at the University Test Centres specified below. The candidates may register for the test at the nearest centre. Please note that change of centre will not be allowed under any circumstances.
The candidates are required to available apply online as prescribed by UGC in their notification issued on CBSE website https://www.cbse.gov.in/
UGC NET 2021 Exam Dates
- 06 to 08 October 2021 (Wednesday to Friday)
- 17 to 19 October 2021 (Sunday to Tuesday)
FEATURES OF DIVINE CLAT STUDY
- Classes are available both online and off-line mode
- Both paper 1 and paper 2 are included in the package
- A LEADING FACULTY (PHD. HOLDER & NET QUALIFIED)
- Recording facility for online classes & offline classes
- weekly Test series
- Full Length Test series
- Updated Study Material
If you are looking for Law UGC Coaching in Chandigarh than you are right place. Divine Institute provides law UGC Coaching in Chandigarh and PHD Entrance Coaching.