TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Admission & Validity of the Course :
1) Documents Required for Admission :
a) Two Passport Size Photographs
b) Self- Attested Copy of Adhar Card
c) Vaccination Certificate
2) Admission will be completed only after submission of all the above documents and deposit of fee.
3) Students should be physically available at the time of admission.
4) Student have to read and sign all the terms & conditions of the institute.
5) Validation of the course is one year only.
Exception of Validity :
A) Student who is pursuing his / her LLB for Judiciary or Graduation for IAS - PCS or +1 or +2 for CLAT will be allowed only if they pay administrative charges ( for Judiciary ) and extra charges for other courses.
B) Students may be allowed to repeat maximum two subjects after the completion of the batch or course with prior permission of management. A valid reason with proof is required. Permission will depend on the availability of seat in the running batch.
1) Fee once submitted is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
2) GST (18%) is included in the fee.
3) Payment in Instalment:
a) First instalment is 50% of the total fee.Remaining fee in two (months) instalment in 50% - 50% proportion of remaining amount* (With special approval)
b) Postdated cheque of two instalment should be deposited at the time of admission.
c) Late payment charges of 100/rupee per day will be charged from the studentswho failed to pay before due date.
4) Course included int his:
a) Completion of syllabus in one-year, Weekly test, Languages ( English, Hindi& Punjabi) and GK.
b) Crash course & complete test series will be charged extra.
c) Any request to change the date of payment of fee should be allowed only with at least one-week prior approval of management.
5) In case of cheque bounce student is liable to pay additional charges of Rs.600/ in addition to the bouncing charges.
Discipline of the institute:
1) Students will have to maintain all the instructions of the management & concerned staff.
2) Students will have to behave respectfully with the teachers and staff members.
3) Students will have to attend every lecture with out any absent or irregularities.
4) In case of absent from the institute for more than two days student have to take written permission from the management.
Faculty & Subject:
1) We have a team of faculty members where every teacher is expert in their subject and domain students are requested not to insist for only one teacher to teach all subjects,as it is against the policy of Divine Institute.All the students have to attend all the lectures of senior and other faculty members as scheduled by the staff of Divine Institute.
2) Institute reserves the right to change the batch timing and batch of any student as per the convenience of faculty members.
3) Divine IAS Academy charges only for General Studies, CSAT, Languages for Prelims, Mains exam as well as Interview preparation. It doesn't include the fee of Optional Subject. Fee for optional subject will be charged at the time of starting of optional classes only.